Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP)
The Trent Valley Teaching School TVTSA is delighted to offer the Outstanding Teacher Programme, developed by Olevi and accredited by the National College for School Leadership. The programme has a national reputation for improving standards in teaching and learning. It is delivered by our outstanding team of Olevi accredited facilitators. The programme is hosted by the team at Tuxford Academy on behalf of TVTSA. The Outstanding Teacher Programme provides good or outstanding teachers, from all sectors and phases, with set of skills and strategies that enable them to be consistently outstanding.
Aims of the course:
- To develop a common language of teaching and learning
- To deepen understanding of the key aspects of outstanding teaching and learning
- To raise performance in the classroom by encouraging creativity and developing more innovative practice
- To become a more reflective practitioner
- To develop coaching skills to develop the practice of others
Please click here for more information about the programme, and click 'apply for this job' to register your details with us.
Please click here for the TVTSA terms and conditions which you will need to read and agree to before being booked onto the programme.