Walton Girls' High School is looking to appoint a Science Technician to join our highly successful Science Department. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, confident and be able to work using their own initiative, ensuring that materials and resources required by teaching colleagues are available to enhance the quality of learning for our students.
Duties will include:
• The preparation and maintenance of equipment and materials
• Administering stock control and ordering procedures
• Assisting students and staff in the classroom, ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met
The ideal candidate will:
• Have knowledge of current health and safety legislation (a related certificate would be advantageous)
• Be an excellent team player
• Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
• Be committed to Walton Girls' High School’s ethos of high expectations
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Join a network of DALP academies and gain access to a comprehensive CPD provision both within the Academy and throughout the group
Walton Girls' High School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please click here for the Job Description and Person Specification