The Power of Coaching - Train the Trainer Programme
The Trent Valley Teaching School Alliance (TVTSA) is delighted to offer The Power of Coaching - Train the Trainer Programme. The Power of Coaching - TTT has been designed by the creators of the ITP and OTP to enhance the leadership of teaching and learning through promoting effective coaching. This programme is primarily designed to certify teachers who are accredited OLEVI facilitators to undertake the facilitation of the coaching element of the Outstanding Teaching Programme.
The Power of Coaching - TTT:
- Provides opportunities for facilitators to engage in a range of activities and access theories behind effective coaching practices.
- Exemplifies how to implement coaching in a range of professional contexts from the classroom to the training room.
- Enables you to select their own coaching model to articulate to others.
- Links coaching to outstanding practice and how to achieve outstanding learning.
- Accredits facilitators to undertake the delivery of the coaching element of the OTP.
To be eligible for this programme you need to:
- Have facilitated at least one Improving Teacher Programme and / or Outstanding Teacher Programme
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of outstanding teaching and learning practices
- Have experience in facilitating both groups and individuals
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success through their teaching
- Have received endorsement from their Headteacher on their ability to develop
The Power of Coaching Programme - TTT - s a 2 day programme for 12 – 15 delegates packed with practical activities, tools and techniques that can be utilised back in your school. The programme is specifically designed to facilitate the OTP coaching elements as well as developing a long term coaching strategy. Individual places can be booked at the DOCs or a bespoke package can be developed for larger schools and Teaching School Alliances.
This programme will be run on the 15th & 16th May from 09:30 – 16:00 at the Diverse Education Centre, Old Hall Drive, Retford,
Please click here for more information about the programme, and click 'apply for this job' to register your details with us.
Please click here for the TVTSA terms and conditions which you will need to read and agree to before being booked onto the programme.